Covid-19 Alert Level 4 Support Availability
Following the government decision to move to Alert Level 4 we have had to review and adapt how we continue to supply essential parts and services, while protecting the health and wellbeing of our team, our customers, and the wider community.
We understand many of our valued customers will need to operate through the lock-down and we hope everyone is able to carry on through this crisis safely and successfully.
We are committed to providing all our customers with the highest possible levels of support over the coming weeks.
During Alert Level 4 we will be offering limited services in line with government guidelines.
What this means for you:
- Our premises will be closed to customers from 5pm on Wednesday afternoon (25 March) until the Level 4 alert is lifted.
- If you have an urgent parts requirement, please contact us by phone in the first instance on 07 8477 811.
- Our team can arrange freight of the part or collection from outside our premises – please phone 07 8477 811 to arrange a time.
- We will be offering servicing and support for emergency breakdowns or parts requirements for essential businesses only.
- We will still be available from 7:30am – 4:30 pm by calling 07 8477 811, with limited staff available.
- If you have an urgent servicing requirement, please contact our service team on 07 8477 811
- Service visits need to be conducted with no direct customer contact.
- Online orders will be actioned and sent out as soon as possible, but we can’t guarantee same day delivery at this time.
We will do everything possible to continue to provide ongoing service and support to all of our customers who need to continue operating for the good of New Zealand.
The entire team wish you, your teams and families all the best during these testing times.